Book Reviews, Crafting, Recipes ~ Anything and Everything in between.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

2011 ~ Book Reviews

I'm trying to keep my Blog as organized as I can.  I've only been blogging for a few months and when I started I figured there would be lots to learn along the way. 

I see how I've been organizing my Books Reviews could be a problem down the road so I thought I'd change things a little.

This is where I'll be keeping track of my books read, listed and reviewed, for 2001 anyways.  I've set a personal goal to read at least 40 books this year.

  1. Room  by Emma Donoghue
  2. A Dangerous Fortune by Ken Follett
  3. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
  4. Out from Boneville by Jeff Smith
  5. The Great Cow Race by Jeff Smith
  6. Eyes of the Storm by Jeff Smith
  7. Dragonslayer by Jeff Smith
  8. Rock Jaw by Jeff Smith
  9. Old Man's Cave by Jeff Smith
  10. Ghost Circles by Jeff Smith
  11. Treasure Hunters by Jeff Smith
  12. Crown of Horns by Jeff Smith
  13. Rose by Jeff Smith
  14. The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsly  Did Not Finish
  15. The Passage by Justin Cronin            Got to page 8, not a book for me.
  16. Left Neglected by Lisa Genova
  17. The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve
  18. Still Alice by Lisa Genova
  19. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins 
  20. Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult
  21. To Find and to Keep by Serena Yates
  22. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins    
  23. Mockingjay  by Suzanne Collins     
  24. The Midwife of Venice by Roberta Rich
  25. Song of the Silk Road by Mingmei, Yip
  26. Robopocolypse by Daniel H. Wilson
  27. The Other Life by Ellen Meister
  28. The Gravesavers by Sheree Fitch
  29. Trade Winds by Christina Courtenay
  30. The Forever Queen by Helen Hollick  ***Didn't finish ***
  31. The Deception of Lyme by Carrie Bebris
  32. The 36 Hour Day by Nancy Mace
  33. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon   *** re-read***
  34. Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo
  35. Songs of Love and Death by George R. R. Martin
  36. Making Rounds with Oscar by David Dosa
  37. The Alzheimer's Answer Book by Charles Atkins
  38. Beyond the Highland Mist by Karen Marie Moning  ***Re-Read***
  39. To Tame a Highland Warrior by Karen Marie Moning ***Re-Read ***
  40. 311 Pelican Court by Debbie Macomber
  41. The Walking Dead ~ Days Gone Bye by Robert Kirkman
  42. The Walking Dead ~ Miles Behind Us
  43. The Walking Dead ~ Safety Behind Bars
  44. The Walking Dead ~ The Hearts Desire

 Signing off till next time.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment