Book Reviews, Crafting, Recipes ~ Anything and Everything in between.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Booking Through Thursday ~March 31


Well here we are the last day of March.  I cannot believe the first quarter of the year is finished.  I can't really decide if March is going out like a lion or a lamb in my neck of the woods.  We had snow this morning (not a storm by any means) and it is cold.  So maybe out like a quite lion or a very loud annoying lamb. 

Should you wish to participate please visit Booking Through Thursday.


It's easy to play along, just answer the following question:

What’s the oddest thing you’ve ever read? (You know, something NOT a book, magazine, short story, poem or article.)

I have to say that I've had to think about this one for a while.  I read anything I can get my hands on, I'm not really sure my answer is odd but here we go. 

Popsicle sticks, lots of fun you get to eat the popsicle and then there is a quote or riddle on the stick.

Enjoy the last day of March, hopefully April will bring more spring like weather.

Signing off till next time.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Don't think I ever read a popsicle stick, since I don't like popsicles, but that made me remember another thing I read: the wrapper from Bazooka bubble gum. It has been my favorite bubble gum since I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember ice lollys that had jokes on the stick, I used to get really annoyed with myself if I forgot to read it and threw the stick away.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/booking-through-thursday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are messages on popsicle sticks?!?
    News to me!
    :O

    http://readawaytheday.blogspot.com/2011/03/booking-through-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete