Book Reviews, Crafting, Recipes ~ Anything and Everything in between.

Friday, March 29, 2013

Watermelon Dress


Miss A is three months old already.  We celebrated a few birthday's this past weekend and Miss A wore her new party dress.

I ordered this pattern from Mary Maxim.  Watermelon Dress No. 99171-2N, using Ultra Mellowspun DK wool, colour Peony.


 During a trip to a local fabric store, just recently, I found these cute daisy flower buttons.  I thought the pink ones worked best with this dress.  I should have looked closer at my pictures, the way the dress was sitting it looks like the back doesn't line up.
















And here she is, my sweet little girl.  I tried to get her to show off her beautiful smile but she just wasn't in the mood.











Signing off till next time.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment