Book Reviews, Crafting, Recipes ~ Anything and Everything in between.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Quick Crochet Scarf ~ Blue

This scarf I made for my beautiful bonus Mom and I'm sure is the first of many that I will make.  It is a quick and easy craft,  uses one ball, can make up to two scarves, but I only chose to make one and took me a couple of hours to make.  Be careful not to loose a stitch, the webbing is very hard to pick back up.

This scarf can be made with either crochet or knitting.  I chose to crochet, if you wish to knit, please find free pattern here

Free crochet pattern can be found here


I made one scarf from the ball of yarn, picked up five loops of the webbing not eight, crocheted till I had a length of 60", then completed the return.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment